OTRS 7 Patch Level 46
September 04, 2023 — OTRS Group, the world’s leading provider of the OTRS service management suite, including the fully managed OTRS solution and the ITIL® 4-compliant IT service management software OTRS::ITSM, today announces the first release of the OTRS 7 patch level 46.
Important for Upgrading
- Please consult our Update Guide for detailed instructions.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- SSL certificates are not checked for email fetching.
- Web service returns ContentType is invalid error.
- System returns wrong Out Of Office value due to the caching issue.
- Daemon cron summary does not show tasks with custom task names.
- Missing SSL certificate configuration after upgrade to OTRS 8.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 11
- Firefox before version 31
- Safari before version 6
- OTRS 8 will not support Oracle as application database anymore.
- OTRS 9 will not support Internet Explorer anymore.
OTRS Group managed customers who are using product versions that are reaching end of maintenance and support must be updated by our Customer Solution Team by scheduling an individual maintenance appointment in order to continue receiving necessary releases and support. OTRS On-Premise customers must obtain a newer product version by ordering our migration services.