OTRS 8 Patch Level 36
September 04, 2023 — OTRS Group, the world’s leading provider of the OTRS service management suite, including the fully managed OTRS solution and the ITIL® 4-compliant IT service management software OTRS::ITSM, today announces the first release of the OTRS 8 patch level 36.
Important for Upgrading
Please consult our Update Guide for detailed instructions.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Added the possibility have Anonymous Login.
- Fixed issue where widgets consume too much space when there is small amount of data inside.
- Moved toast messages to a more prominent space in external frontend.
- From address is not shown completly.
- SSL certificates are not checked for email fetching.
- Web service returns ContentType is invalid error.
- Error messages in logs Use of uninitialized value in string ne at triggered by
- System returns wrong Out Of Office value due to the caching issue.
- Loosing formatting of emails and notes in external interface.
- Daemon cron summary does not show tasks with custom task names.
- Fixed issues with dark mode having white backgrounds with white fonts in certain areas.
- Document Search overlay shows ghost scrollbars.
- Copied images are not shown correctly. Several issues were fixed:
- Remote images are not shown
- Images copied from other articles are not shown
- Images copied within CKEditor are not shown
- Fixed =AgentFrontend::Ticket::ShowWarningLoadingRemoteContent=feature
- Wrong error message in Communication Compact and Communication Stream.
- Fixed Issue#1141 – Security headers (CSP) missing host port.
- Mail log order is wrong.
- Fixed Issue#1092 – Drafts disappear after changing owner.
- Fixed Issue#1091 – Error message appears in the logs Error creating DateTime object ( ‘TimeZone’ => ‘+1’ ).
- Extended migration to delete old user time zones which still use an offset (before OTRS 6).
- Missing SSL certificate configuration after upgrade to OTRS 8.
- OTRS 9 will not support Internet Explorer anymore.
OTRS Group managed customers who are using product versions that are reaching end of maintenance and support must be updated by our Customer Solution Team by scheduling an individual maintenance appointment in order to continue receiving necessary releases and support. OTRS On-Premise customers must obtain a newer product version by ordering our migration services.