OTRS 8 Patch Level 10
November 23, 2020 — OTRS Group, the world’s leading provider of the OTRS service management suite, including the fully managed OTRS solution and the ITIL® V3-compliant IT service management software OTRS::ITSM, today announces the first release of the OTRS 8 patch level 10.
Important for Upgrading
Please consult our admin manual for detailed instructions.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Fixed and improved document search query validation.
- Ticket#2020111442000202 – Login is possible with an invalid user if this user comes from an external back-end.
- Ticket#2020110242001822 – Missing migration for Service and SLA preferences.
- Ticket#2020102642000665 – Dynamic field restriction does not work with the previous value.
- Ticket#2020070742002348 – Added additional CKEditor features (heading, font family, remove format, paste as plain text).
- Bug#15231 – Email recipients and email body is not mandatory for scheduled reports.
- Bug#15248 – Signature unavailable in Email outbound.
- Ticket#2020100942001222 – Statistics report recipient gets overwritten when the form is submitted.
- OTRS 9 will not support Internet Explorer anymore.
- OTRS 9 will not support Oracle as application database anymore.
OTRS Group managed customers who are using product versions that are reaching end of maintenance and support must be updated by our Customer Solution Team by scheduling an individual maintenance appointment in order to continue receiving necessary releases and support. OTRS On-Premise customers must obtain a newer product version by ordering our migration services.