OTRS Survey 7 Patch Level 32
July 24, 2023 — OTRS Group, the world’s leading provider of the OTRS service management suite, including the fully managed OTRS solution and the ITIL® 4-compliant IT service management software OTRS::ITSM, today announces the first release of the OTRS Survey module 7 patch level 32.
- Improved survey stats results handling.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Added Daemon::SchedulerCronTaskManager whitelist for modules.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 11
- Firefox before version 31
- Safari before version 6
- OTRS 8 will not support Oracle as application database anymore.
- OTRS 9 will not support Internet Explorer anymore.
OTRS Group managed customers who are using product versions that are reaching end of maintenance and support must be updated by our Customer Solution Team by scheduling an individual maintenance appointment in order to continue receiving necessary releases and support. OTRS On-Premise customers must obtain a newer product version by ordering our migration services.
Please note that from now on we will only officially support OTRS 7 and OTRS 8 for regular maintenance. The last supported versions for security fixes are OTRS 7 and OTRS 8