OTRS 7 Patch Level 14
January 10, 2020 — OTRS Group, the world’s leading provider of the OTRS service management suite, including the fully managed OTRS solution and the ITIL® V3-compliant IT service management software OTRS::ITSM, today announces the first release of the OTRS 7 patch level 14.
Important for Upgrading
Please consult our admin manual for detailed instructions.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Improved handling of the uploaded inline images.
- Improved the draft feature in the agent frontend.
- Improved article sending via email communication channel.
- Added new console command “Dev::Tools::GenerateCheckEnvironmentBundle” that can be used to generate a standalone package with the “otrs.CheckEnvironment.pl” script to determine the prerequisites on target systems that don’t have OTRS installed yet. The command will generate a zip file that can be transferred to the target system and unpacked there. It contains the script and all its dependencies.
- Improved config ‘Ticket::ViewableStateType’ description.
- Added possibility to allow company ticket functionality for specific customer users. If CustomerUserExcludePrimaryCustomerID is enabled for a customer user backend in order to prevent company ticket functionality, it is now possible to assign the primary CustomerID to individual customer users via the Customer User-Customer Relations admin module. These customer users then have company tickets available.
- Removed unneeded dependency Crypt::SSLeay.
- Bug#14886 – When config ExternalFrontend::TicketCreate###Queue is disabled, customer user can create a ticket in default queue without sufficient permission.
- Bug#14840 – If HTTPBasicAuth is used, login mask is shown even if the user is already logged in (i.e. when the link is used).
- Bug#14889 – Article field is always mandatory in process ticket create screen in external frontend.
- Bug#14233 – It’s not possible to disable ticket type via ACL in the AgentTicketSearch.
- Follow-up fix for Bug#14795 – It is not possible to use ‘OTRS_Ticket_’ tags for ‘UserID’ parameter in the process ‘DynamicFieldSet’ script action.
- Bug#14791 – ICS files with carriage return character can not be imported to calendar.
- Bug#14883 – Confusing message ‘This message has been queued for sending’ is shown in the TicketZoom screen. Since this message is not updated, it might look strange after some hours (if the page is not reloaded).
- Bug#14731 – Attachment is not uploaded in User Task Activity Dialogs (External Frontend).
- Bug#14881 – Signature and Salutation text fields are not marked as mandatory in add and edit screens in admin interface.
- Bug#14869 – The value of config Ticket::IncludeUnknownTicketCustomers is ignored in the statistic.
- Bug#14861 – Foreign Customer Company DB validation is wrong.
- Bug#14834 – Packages with long description (comment) can not be deployed in the system configuration.
- Follow-up fix for Bug#14761 – It’s not possible to create article with attachment named ‘0’.
- Bug#14873 – Dynamic fields in the process ticket doesn’t pre-select default value in the External Frontend.
- Bug#14394 – Activities with 2 User Task Activity Dialogs use always the first one,even if 2nd one is selected (in External Frontend).
- Bug#14675 – External FAQ articles are not shown as related in the TicketCreate screen.
- Bug#14659 – Composing a new mail message with a blank subject causes no warning to appear.
- Bug#14868 – The last menu item is not aligned with other items in the agent interface. It’s visible for ticket and article actions.
- Bug#14826 – Ticket history shows incomplete record for the Type entry. It occurs during the ticket creation action.
- Bug#14829 – Text editor cannot be used for editing multi-line text on the external interface in Internet Explorer 11. Textarea field was too small.
- Bug#14864 – When generic agent changes a ticket’s CustomerID, CustomerUserID is cleared and is empty.
- Bug#14857 – External Frontend shows username instead of firstname and lastname in ticket overview screen.
- Bug#14851 – Predefined values for dynamic fields are missing in the system configuration for TicketSearch screens.
- Bug#14747 – PerformanceLog file increases despite max size is reached. With this fix system removes old entries once max size is reached.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 11
- Firefox before version 31
- Safari before version 6